Don’t know if somebody has typed this out already but here’s a game mode idea I thought of:
Cultseen: (idk about name)
Game starts off with CL and MM with no starting members.
There will be 1-3 Neutrals per game. If there is only 1 Neutral then the other 2 will just spawn in as members of the Blue Dragon. Same goes for if there’s only 2 Neutrals the 3rd will spawn as a member of the Blue Dragon. (Only 1-2 Neutrals now. 3rd is BD)
For the NK it’s a 35% chance of an NK spawning. Otherwise it will have a 65% to be a member of BD. (Now there is no NK)
The King will always 100% be a Good King.
There will guaranteed be at least 1 Paladin and 1 Sheriff per game.
Playerlist: (note these are just if all the roles added not in any order)
1 - Good King
2 - Cult Leader
3 - Blue Dragon
4 - Mastermind
5 - Blue Dragon
6 - Blue Dragon (Used to be NK)
7 - Neutral 1
8 - Neutral 2 / Blue Dragon
9 - Blue Dragon
10 - Prince
11 - Sheriff
12 - Paladin
13 - Blue Dragon
14 - Blue Dragon
15 - Blue Dragon
16 - Blue Dragon
17 - Possible new slot? (If these are added then these 2 should possibly be starting Assassin and 2nd cult member)
18 - Possible new slot?
Description: (Could be changed)
A battle of the factions! Which faction will be the first to fall, and which will come on top?
Now any role except for Neutrals can be a heretic. (And the King)
Cannot attack anyone expect heretics.
If attacking a non heretic the attack will result a fail.
- Must now wait 2 days before they can use “Eradicate”.
Must now wait 2 days before they can use “2 for 1”.
Will be forced to wait 1 day before they can use “Assassinate”.
Changes: (To “Cultseen”)
When converting a Sheriff they will be unable to as they have a new passive “dedicated”.
When converting Paladin they must attempt to convert them twice. The first convert will count towards a pity convert.
When attempting to convert a Sheriff you must attempt to convert them twice.
Shen trying to convert the Paladin the Mastermind will be told “You could not convert them as there dedication to finding the Cult was to strong” because of there New passive “Dedication”.
The first convert will count towards a pity convert
- New passive “Dedicated” you will not be able to be converted by the Cult. You will have to have the Mastermind attempt to convert you twice to become a Marshal. You will not know if you had an attempted convert.
- New passive “Dedication” when the Mastermind tries to convert you, you will not be converted. You will have to have the Cult Leader attempt to convert you twice to make you a Seeker. When a convert attempt is used on you, you will not know.
- Now 65% chance to be Blue Dragon and 35% chance to be NK. (New change lower)
More changes: (To “Cultseen”)
- As you start alone the first person you convert will gain the passive “Apprentice”.
- Starts alone.
Possible 18 player games? (2 extras can be BD)
Even more changes: (To “Cultseen”)
-Now only 1-2 Neutrals per game. (Or should it stay 1-3?)
Please think about adding this mode just for fun. Also if you have any ideas/changes that would be great! This is also an mode I thought of on my own with some suggested changes. Feel free to make more suggestions!