Reviewed by @Geyde
Alt-modded by @DatBird
Looking for co-hosts and/or VC bots
Why do people hate me?
Flavor will be things a lot of people hate, scum flavor based on my very own unpopular opinions! (Don’t worry they’ll get fakeclaims )
- Follow the global forum rules and the Forum Game rules
- Don’t discuss this game outside of host-sanctioned threads/private messages.
- Please be respectful to all players.
- Don’t weaponise the host.
- Please do not use big text, it is reserved for the host.
- Do not edit or delete posts. Quickedits for grammar, typos, and/or readability will be allowed, but any edit of content will be modkilled.
- Do not quote host private messages.
- Do not gamethrow. This includes anything that goes against your stated win condition.
- If you do not post for 36 gameplay hours, you will be prodded for inactivity. If you do not respond within the next 12 hours, you will be forced to replace out or modkilled.
- Any activity tells will receive newspaper to head
- Days will last 48 hours, and nights will last 24 hours.
- This is a Mad17 Setup.
Of the following 18 roles, 1 will randomly be discarded and the other 17 will be assigned at random to one player in the game without regard for the player’s alignment. Each role is restricted to using its action only on the nights listed on the chart. The Mafia will be told which role is not present in the game.
|Role||Acts On These Nights||Modifier|
|Alignment Cop||n2 Only||1x Ninja|
|Alignment Cop||n3 Only||1x Ninja|
|Tracker||n1, n3||1x Strongman|
|Tracker||n2, n4||1x Strongman|
|Role Cop||n1, n2, n3||1x Strongman|
|Jack of All Trades|
|(Role Cop, Tracker, Roleblocker)||n1, n2, n3|
|Jack of All Trades|
|(Doctor, Jailkeeper, Voyeur)||n1, n2, n3|
|Voyeur||n1, n2, n3, n4||1x Strongman|
You may watch a player each night. If that player is visited, you learn the names of all the players that used a night action on that player that same night.
You may target one player and learn whether they are town or mafia.
You may choose one player to kill.
Each night you may protect one player from death.
Each night you may follow one person. If they visit somebody, you will know who.
Each night you may lock somebody up, preventing them from using any night actions but also protecting them from death.
Each night you may block a player from successfully performing their night action.
Each night you have the ability to investigate one player to see what they can do at night. You will be told their role, but not their alignment.
Jack of All Trades
Every night you may use any one of your three actions, but you may only use each one once per game.
Your three actions are either Role Cop, Tracker, and Roleblocker or Doctor, Jailkeeper, and Voyeur
See the other role cards to learn what these actions do.
Each night you may target a player and learn what night actions, if any, they were targeted by.
You cannot be protected from nightkills in any way.
You are able to perform night actions without being detected as having targeted anyone by Trackers, Watchers, etc.
If you perform a kill, you have immunity against this action being manipulated with or protected against.
- Role reveals at death are alignment only . You will not learn a player’s exact role when they die.
- Usage of night actions is optional, but unused actions will be lost.
- Mafia factional kills are optional . Mafia may submit a factional kill each night, but are not required to. However, starting night 5, the factional kill will be mandatory.
- Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked.
- Mafia share a factional Night Kill, which is a single standard shot for their faction.
- Mafia members may perform the faction kill in addition to their regular action at the same time.
Dead players may choose to become a VC bot.
- To accuse a player, bold your message and type /vote [player] or /accuse [player] , and ping the hosts. Any vote that do not ping both hosts will be void.
- Should majority be reached on a player, they will be executed and the day finishes early.
- Should no majority be reached, plurality will take effect and the player with the most votes at the end of the day will be executed. In the case of a tie, no executions will occur.
- There are no logs in this game, although players may be allowed to post cat pictures when they flip at the discretion of the host.
Go wild lmao
Contact @DatBird and myself in a private message
If every player wishes the skip the night, the night will be skipped. Type /skip night or something in your rolecard.
NANOOK WindwardAway- Died N2
Illwei- Executed D4
Rue ATNoName- Executed D3
Luxy- Died N3
Ruri- Executed D6
Leafia- Executed D1
Kanave- Died N5
Blitz MathBlade- Executed D5
Marluxion- Died N2
Nuclear_Rehab- Executed D2
Nightingale- Died N3
- DatBird (informed)
- thepigeonnyc (informed)