[FM Queue] Queues and Submit thread

Hosting

^ Make sure to read this and follow this

To host a game please express in this thread that you want to host it. When you do so, please provide the following information:

• Your game name
  • Who is hosting it
  • Size of your game
  • Game speed (what are the day/night cycles)
  • Game type (what category of mafia does it fall under).

This game has to be completed to be put in the In Review section. That means everything
A reviewer will be assigned to you after that.

Example Format

Game Name: D&D Monster Manual Mafia
Main Host: DybuDabu is Alice CONFIRMED
Game Size: 13
Game Speed: 36/12
Game Type: Standard

Game Name:
Main Host:
Game Size:
Game Speed:
Game Type:

Game Types

Current Game Types Include:
FoL: The Website’s premiere game, handled by the FOL Balance Team
SFoL: A variant of FoL
Vanilla FM: Games with only vanilla roles that are open/semi open. List of roles
Standard FM: Like Vanilla but closed.
Special FM: Which is like role madness with weird mechanics.
Mash/Mini Mash: Like any of the FMs but 20+ people for Mini and 30+ people for Mash

Subcategories that exist but are not needed:
Anon: all alt game
Comp: Competitive Game

Starting

[Game Name] [Main Host] [Game Size] [Game Speed] [Game Type] [Start Date] [Reviewer] [AltMod]
Deus Ex 20th Anniversary: Enemy Within 4 Frostwolf103 + Twil1ght 16 48/24 Standard Signups DatBird
Return of the King Mafia Geyde 10 36/12 Standard x Arete

Waiting to Start

[Game Name] [Main Host] [Game Size] [Game Speed] [Game Type] [Start Date] [Reviewer] [AltMod]
Autumn Invitational - D6 Mafia Chloe + astand 13 48/24 Vanilla 11/21 Geyde + Dat n/a
Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea Mercenary Any 48/24 Standard x Geyde DatBird
Newbie-Friendly Pokèmon 9er Arete 9 48/24 Standard x Datbird
Countries FM: The Cold War Wazza 24 48/24 Minimash x Geyde
Yes, We Can’t Have Nice Things Because This Is A Clown Fiesta Sequel ft Dante From the Devil May Cry Series Geyde 22 48/24 Special x DatBird
Morphogenetic Mafia Mistyx 18 36/12 Special x Geyde
MYSTERY Dat Mystery ?/? MYSTERY x Arete -
Shortnite 2: Return of the POGGERS katze + Chloe 15 48/24 Vanilla x DatBird -

In Review

[Game Name] [Main Host] [Game Size] [Game Speed] [Game Type] [Start Date] [Reviewer]
Rick and Morty FM Surge 28 48/24 Standard x -
SFoL 69 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖: 🅖🅡🅐🅝🅓 🅘🅓🅔🅐 Geyde 16+ 48/24 SFoL x Future DatBird
Apex Legends Season 5 D8 FM Surge + Light 13 48/24 Vanilla x Arete
SFoL XX: Reminiscence Of Adiart Village Twil1ight 17 48/24 SFoL x DatBird
Forever Evil: DC Comics and the Plight of the Crime Syndicate TheBlueElixir + Apprentice 18 48/24 Standard x Geyde
NUF FM 2 Zone_Q11 15 36/12 Standard x x
Percy Jackson Forum Mafia Light 13 32/16 Special x x
MCU FM Apprentice 24 48/24 Minimash x Arete
Pick Your Poison Zone_Q11 13 36/12 Vanilla x x
Thing Game: Joy Flavor Marshal + TBD Mod 17 48/24 Vanilla x x
Warrior Cats FM thepigeonnyc 15 48/24 Vanilla Summer orangeandblack5
Chaos in the Court Emilia 15 48/24 Special x x
Umineko FM: Turn of the Golden Witch astand 18 48/24 Special x x
Return of the Darkness - Upick Icibalus 17 48/24 Special x x
Unlimited Possibilities Mafia eevee 17 48/24 Special x DatBird

Work In Process

[Game Name] [Main Host] [Game Size] [Game Speed] [Game Type]
JoJos Part 7 DatBird 29 48/24 Minimash
SFoL 70: Remiscence Of Adiart Village Twil1ight 17 48/24 SFoL
Evo Mafia 2 sulit 12-14 48/24 Standard
Vanilla Nightless 2 Jane 14 48/24 Standard?
VLDR 3 Trustworthy Liberal + ??? 12 Mix of Zero Escape and Danganronpa Misc
Among Us FM EliThePsycho + Intensify + Frostwolf103 15 48/24 Standard
Officiant Grand Idea Surge 20 48/24 Standard
Dragalia Lost: Shattered Timeline Insanity 24 48/24 Minimash
Forumong Us thepigeonnyc 10 24/24 Misc

We have a mini queue for Miscs. Basically so we dont have a overboard of them at one time, unlike FM/FOLs they will be not reviewed atm. But still know we are watching for good and appropriate content. If we dont see that we will take misc hosting privileges away as per usual. Also each user may have only 1 misc queued max at a time. Like FM just put the message in the chat and then add it to queue with a tbd for starting time, as that will be assigned.

Misc

[Game Name] [Main Host] [Game Size] [Small Description] [Start Date]
Big Brother Ami 14 The show big brother but hosted by a crackhead (her own words) Ongoing
Danganronpa 3 Apprentice + Trochi (co-designed by Jane) 16 Danganronpa, adapted to the Forum Ongoing
Blood on the Forums V: Ides of Blood Amelia + EliThePsycho 7-15 Blood on the Clocktower, but adapted to the Forums. This time with the homebrew script Ides of Blood. After Danganronpa 3
Survivor eevee+DatBird 16 Survivor-based game based on challenges which participants compete in to find ultimate winner x
YTTD Misc Wazza 12-20 Your Turn To Die adapted onto the Forums. Filled with puzzles, similar to Danganronpa however you don’t kill players directly. x
24 Likes
Queue status / Site FM/FoL state of things discussion thread (Discuss stuff here instead of in the queue thread going forward)
Alternate Account Applications (BETA)
54321st Poster gets a cookie - mods are cute
54321st Poster gets a cookie - mods are cute
[SFM] Rokugan FM {Game Thread} - Day 1 (1/1) - The Lying Darkness (WazzaAzza) won!
Last Poster Before Threadlock gets a cookie (cookie thread v2)
Last Poster Before Threadlock gets a cookie (cookie thread v2)
Queue status / Site FM/FoL state of things discussion thread (Discuss stuff here instead of in the queue thread going forward)
Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year - Informed spec

Game Name: Ships Mafia
Main Host: eevee
Game Size: 26
Game Speed: 48/24
Game Type: Minimash

Game Name: Vanilla Game™
Main Host: eevee
Game Size: 17
Game Type: VFM (?)

Game Name: D&D Cop13
Main Host: Geyde
Game Size: 13
Game Type: VFM

1 Like

Game Name: Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year
Main Host: PoisonedSquid
Game Size: 18
Game Type: SFM?
Could this also be considered a VFM? It’s similar to the first Watch Your Mouth, but with new roles

Game Name: Mountanous (I’m pretty sure this just means full vanilla don’t bully me if I’m wrong)
Main Host: Myself and Maxwell
Game Size: 12-13

Game Name: 15p Mountainous
Main Host: Arete
Game Size: 15

@DatBird

Confirm that date is fine with you.

putting in candlelight
@Luxy has reviewed it already

I’m still editing it rn.

@Ami

It’s been reviewed and is ready to go, right?

since October yea, if you wanna look over it i can add you to the pm i had with luxy

No, I more need Luxy online os they can arrange games they reviewed in some logical order.

1 Like

Wait what

Dat said he was starting on the 18th

Host confirmation necessary

If that’s true… we have nothing which we can immedietly run.
Closest ones ion each queue were 32 and 37 which won’t fill any fast.

@Geyde, it’s standard Cop 13, right?
If Dat confirms they can’t run JoJo rn, open signups for it.

You can run mine and maxwell

@Arete
@SirDerpsAlot

2 mountainous are not gonna be hosted shortly one after another.
I’m leaving it up to you to decide something.

@Arete ?

If that question mark is intended to denote a question it’s going to need to be more specific

This is my way of saying ‘no, I don’t have an easy and obvious answer that will resolve every problem that one might conceivably desire to’

Yes
I have it on standby