Jungle Oligarchy run by @Geyde
- Global Forum Rules
- Forum™ Mafia™ Rules™ by™ Luxy™ the™ former Moderator™
Rulebreaks will be handled in a case-by-case basis, prioritizing precedence.
Hosts are Geyde and Dat
Vanilla Crewmate x8
You have no special abilities of your own, but can vote and talk freely.
You win when all threats to the crewmates have been eliminated and there is at least one crewmate player alive.
Your partners are [x] and [y]. You may talk to them during the day and night.
During the day, you must submit a list of 3 players, which can change throughout the day. At the start of night, the list is made public in-thread; if the Impostors choose to nightkill, the target must be one from the list.
You win when at least half of the living players are fortnite, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.
Your partner is [x]. You may talk to them during the day and night. You also have a factional kill which must target a non-Impostor player. However, the target must be one from the list posted in-thread (if there is no list, then you may choose freely). If a day ends in No Execution, then this factional kill becomes mandatory.
You win when at least half of the living players are impostors and at least crewmate role remains, or if you obtain full majority, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.
- 48/24 phases
- Banning system is Majority and Plurality. To vote for a ban, type /vote [put player’s name here] and ping the host in the same post.
- Post per phase cap of 200, which is lifted 2 hours before EoD and in MyLo/LyLo.
- Minimum post requirement of 15 posts per phase
- WotM in effect…but not really. Not going to be harsh about this.
- VCs will be added to the OP after the day ends.
- Fortnite or Impostors win if they obtain a full majority of living players, or if they make up half and at least one Crewmate role is still alive.
- If Fortnite and Impostors ever make up equal numbers, with no Crewmate roles left alive, then Fortnite wins. Fortnite also wins if a day phase begins with one Fortnite, one Impostor, and one Crewmate.
- chloe - uninformed
- eli- informed
- min -uninformed
- kyo- something who knows
- silviu - uninformed