- Don’t try to read Margaret D1, it’ll just confuse you more
- Memesky always confirmed town.
- Unlock your inner Maxi by speaking IN FULL CAPS.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN LUXY??
- Max is always mislynched
- If Celeste claims innocent child, shes either a vig thats about to shoot a town or actually an innocent child
- If Celeste threatens with blacklists, shes most likely town and had a bad day
- Always follow PKR flow chart, but…
- When referencing, post the PKR flow chart when PKR is around for maximum effectiveness of PKR repellant. Immediately edit your message after he sees it to prevent a kickback.
- Margaret used to be Celeste_Ludenberg for all you new people out there
- Actually, don’t follow the fucking flow chart unless you want to see someone who is totally unequipped to deal with PKR’'s playstyle subbed into your wolfbuddy’s slot.
- Always do your night action.
- Do not say that you need town protective unless you are Margaret.
- Margaret is suicidal unless as an important class. When she asks for protectives, 80% of the time shes either scum wasting town’s resources or a power role town.
- If someone asks for town protective and that’s you, don’t give it to them.
- Reaction test. Often.
- it is compulsory to say lolreactiontests every time someone reveals they were doing one
If someone tells you that you shouldn’t vig the Innocent Child, they are scum.
Openwolfing as town, especially as a Citizen, is always a viable strategy.
Any scummy actions can be justified as doing it for the meme or reaction tests.
If you have a dayvig, confirm yourself by killing a consensus townread player.
I never saw someone who did this for memes
see what i did there
- If you listen to number 38, expect backlash.