Harry Potter Forum Mafia!
Hosted by @Light, @Magnus, and @Geyde
Vote Count Bots: @Trochilidae @Amelia
It’s a warm, breezy night. All of the sudden, a pop resounds through the air. 17 people all drop down to the ground, with one person floating above them. Gellert Grindelwald laughs as his greatest threats to his plan to conquer Magical Europe all groggily get off the ground. He erases their knowledge of each other’s faces, leaving them all clueless as to who the other people are. Briefly, he wonders why he just doesn’t kill them all and how he even subdued them without killing any of them or dying himself, but his eyes glaze over and he realizes that it isn’t important.
The island is a large circle, and, before their eyes, a mini-replica of Hogwarts bursts into existence before them. Gellert cackles as he Apparates away, intent on conquering Europe while his rivals were busy fighting each other.
- Follow the General Forum Rules. https://forum.imperium42.com/t/official-forum-mafia-and-forum-of-lies-rules/78926 and https://forum.imperium42.com/t/global-forum-discord-game-meta-rules-please-read-first/244.
- Hosts reserve the right to force-replace anyone not following these rules.
- This game has a D1 start.
- This game has a D1 lynch.
- There may or may not be neutrals.
- There are flavor anti-claim mechanics in place.
- Scum are given fake-claims.
- Days are 48 hours long (unless majority is reached early), and Nights are 24 hours long. /skip night may be used if all living players agree.
- Actions are done by messaging in your rolecard.
- The Scum faction has an optional, assignable nightly kill.
- The Scum faction has a 24/7 PM or Discord server.
- Questions may be asked in rolecards - The game should not swivel based on the flavor, - I will do my best to answer any questions you have to the best of my abilities!
- Executions will be both majority and plurality.
- If an execution is tied at the end of the day, the vote will be distributed randomly amongst the players with the most votes.
- Votes must be done in the format of /vote [Player Name], and unvotes must be done in the format of /unvote. I will do my best, but mentioning me @Light, or any of the VC bots (@Trochilidae, @Amelia) grants you the best chance to have your vote seen.
- Self-votes are considered valid votes, and votes for hosts or players who are otherwise not in the game/dead will be considered as unvotes.
- Players should post at least 30 on-topic posts per day. If a player fails to meet this, they will first be prodded, and then either force-replaced or modkilled.
- Do not sub out just because you’re getting scumread, please. Nobody wants to sub into that kind of slot, so all you’d be doing is ruining the game for others.
You may submit a Last Will of up to 1000 characters to be displayed if you die.
Investigative roles: Yes
Protective roles: No
Killing roles: No
Roleblocks: Yes - To clarify, the roleblocker will not get feedback, but the person being roleblocked will be aware if they would have received some sort of feedback.
Anything else will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For the Students of Hogwarts: Win Condition: Defeat all members of the Death Eaters, as well as any neutrals who might wish you harm.
For the Death Eaters: Reach parity with the Students of Hogwarts, and defeat any neutrals that may wish you harm.
This is a closed setup game.
Foley- Died N1 - Colin Creevey
Surge- Died N1 - Katie Bell
PokemonKidRyan- Executed D1 - Neville Longbottom
CRichard564Executed D2 - Cho Chang
Tyron- Died N2 - Seamus Finnigan
Zone_Q11- Died N2 - Luna Lovegood
EoD1 - PokemonKidRyan Executed - https://forum.imperium42.com/t/harry-potter-fm-16-17/83887/1626
SoD2 - Surge and Foley Dead - https://forum.imperium42.com/t/harry-potter-fm-14-17/83887/1630
EoD2 - CRichard564 Executed - https://forum.imperium42.com/t/harry-potter-fm-11-17-d3/83887/2754
SoD3 - Zone_Q11 and Tyron Dead - https://forum.imperium42.com/t/harry-potter-fm-11-17-d3/83887/2757