This is an extension of v2.4a+
- Added some anti-hack magic tricks.
- Dead classes that completed their objective should now be able to win.
- Neutral King should now be able to win.
- Sellsword can now win. If you’ve got what it takes, anyway
- Sorc’s Bomb Swap is no longer cancelable, fixing infinite bomb exploits. I’ll make a more-graceful fix later.
- Generally fixed bugs that related to # of charges and abilities being enabled/disabled when they weren’t supposed to, especially for Day #1 abilities that were inconsistent from the others.
- Fixed Reaper soul # syncs for what shows + is displayed (and is now scalable for future changes).
- Reaper souls should now all show the same amount for every soul ability.
- Reaper will now properly lose souls.
- Reaper can now die at night when no souls are avail.
- Abilities are now initially disabled before being enabled and are now temporarily delayed (~2s) before showing up for use, fixing a couple exploits.
- Visual “Perspective bug” fixes for feedback (eg, target being swapped with “yourself”).
- MVP panel should no longer skip. This was related to Sellsword not winning.
- Neuts that have achieved their objective will now see their death message, once again.
- Fixed some dupe winners shown in chat when there’s only 1 winner.
- Reaped targets will no longer see their death message twice.
Quality of Life
- Abilities now majestically fade in and out. Fancy AF.
- Dark survey BG in lobby for less strain on the eyes to read the text.
- Less spammy logs so we can see the good stuff easier.