Underlined links are finally clickable! And more:
- Class cards (both lobby and in-game) now open glossary upon clicking underlined keywords.
- In-game chat will underline and faction color class names to show it’s clickable. This is for both system chat and player chat.
- Common acronyms are also clickable from player chat, such as “cw” for court wizard.
- Better spawning: While it’s too hard to test without a full match, in theory:
- Mercs should now be unique - for real (we hope).
- Paladins and Sheriffs should no longer go over max expected # (ancient rare bug).
- If one of these bug fixes worked, they likely all worked.
- Fixed survey issues.
- Fixed a couple silence icon issues.
- You will no longer see “you gained 0 brilders!” We’ll only show positive gains (since 0 is assumed).
- Hide day abilities on game over with fancy fade.
- Moved MVP vote over more to the right.
- Fixed MVP anchoring for misc resolutions that’d “shift” the panel over to the right.
- [Major] Fixed Seeker that was not returning the type.
- Patched in some missing Chinese that was still English. Let me know, if more!
- Fixed some vertically-misaligned buttons.
- English surveys will no longer show for Chinese locale.
- Localized the end screen.