Event: 3rd Anniversary
- To celebrate our 3rd anniversary, @ those that login within the next 2~3 weeks, you will be rewarded with an exclusive, progressive title and avatar similar to the previous anniversary rewards.
- To those that hang out within our Discord ( https://discord.gg/tol ) shortly after this patch launches, you will receive an exclusive/colored
Kingslayer IIIrole that will never be handed out again. We will do a small purge before we hand out this role, so be sure you’ve participated at least once within the past month!
- Ends Oct 31
Event: Moon Festival
- Ends Oct 31
You now have the ability to disable chat clicky links in options. Although it says glossary links, this also applies to class card links in chat.(Requires further testing for a future update)
- When you click your class portrait at the top-left, it will now always open your class card. Pressing TAB will continue “resuming” whatever the previous class card was.
- Tutorial now mentions the glossary for acronyms.
- Added a new “draggable” cursor (the compass-like one) for things draggable.
- Added new draggable goodies (that, like chat, reset each game):
- Whisper panel
- Pardon/Execute panel
- “Step Forward” button (the outside area)
- Allowed the chat to resize larger and wider (ability buttons on top).
- Chat resizer is now less “wonky” (for lack of a better word) after exceeding max thresholds.
- Draggables demo:
- Sorc’s day abils should be more consistent.
- You can no longer see friends online that are in different regions to prevent confusion when joining/inviting would fail.
- You can no longer receive queued invites from those in another region (it would fail, anyway, if accepted - this is just less confusing).
- Fixed garbled class card description when you clicked a link before your normally entering class cards.
- Emotes buttons fixed.
- Suicide “are you sure?” panel will no longer show preemptively.
- Fix a style typo for “Poison ended your life” feedback to King.
- More of a workaround than a fix: Spectator Mode has been temporarily disabled while we fix the bugs that are preventing matches from starting.
- Fixed Snare Trap abil that was literally showing %TARGET% instead of target name.
- Fixed bad translation key for MVP panel for starting King (eg, “B_D_KING–SOMETHING”).
- You may now click-thru the winner banner when the game is ending
- Potentially fixed early-game “fake disconnects” that now check for a heartbeat at NIGHT 1 instead of day 1 (perhaps some folks loaded in slow).
- Potentially fixed disconnected players’ death that would sometimes occur the following night (bug) instead of the immediate night (intended).
- MVP no longer awards bonus gp in private matches (sorry folks, ancient bug).
- Name selection, when changing names, will now correctly show the old<>new names.
- Merc’s extra brilders will now offer the bonus gp promised.
- Fixed tutorial journal button that should now properly open the journal, once it’s enabled (outside the normal force click).
僅中文 (Click to Expand)
- 修正結算版面 開始及終結 時的職業中文名稱。
- 修正由中文玩家 #feedback所報告的漢化問題。（感謝中文玩家的報告！請繼續協助我們找出更多漢化出現的問題）
- 修正玩家介面中，首王的顯示錯誤 （例如：“B_D_KING–SOMETHING”）
- 我們在2019年時發現並向開發團隊報告了一項，當輸入中文並轉換成英文時所造成的IME bug，開發團隊將會在未來數天內完成修正，並盡快提出修正。
Chinese Only (English)
- Day timer increased from 90s >> 110s by popular demand (takes longer to type Chinese than English, so this should better match the English region’s pace).
- English class names next to the Chinese ones have been removed (mostly used during Chinese alpha to resolve bugs faster as an English speaker).
- MVP and player panel localization bugs fixed.
- End screen start/final classes list is now localized.
- Misc English localizations now in Chinese that were reported to #feedback: Thanks! Please report more unexpected English, as seen.
- Fixed bad translation key for player panel for starting King (eg, “B_D_KING–SOMETHING”).
- We are aware of the IME bug that messes up typing Chinese and swaps to English: This is a unity bug for a bug report we submitted in 2019. The dev claims they will have a patch ready “within the next few days”. As soon as it’s available (see above link for updates), we’ll patch it in.