- Day cycle is 48/24. I may or may not count actions submitted in the last hour as I need time to process them.
- Lynch is plurality/majority.
- A day without at least 10 posts is an activity prod at the start of night. If you don’t acknowledge the prod until SoD you’ll be force replaced. If I have to ping you twice you’ll be force-replaced.
- Flavor is famous artists. They were given at random. How do you even justify an artist being a wolf anyway. Since flavor is meaningless you can ask me for a custom classcard name/picture before D1 starts if you want.
- Mafia has a factional kill. They don’t need to draw the name of the target.
- There are personal logs and death notes. Submit them to me and I’ll upload the last version sent together with your flip.
- Mafia will have a Discord server on which they can communicate.
- Anonymous players are not allowed. Hydras are not allowed.
- Spectators are always informed.
- Painting ability will be disabled permanently when, at any time of any cycle, the game reaches MyLo status.
Both factions consist of “Painters”.
Each painter may each night submit a painting of night action they want to perform. No words / letters can be used on the picture.
Host will try their best to interpret the painting and perform action which they think is on the picture.
However, since being an artist is all about originality, if 2 or more people send picture which will be interpreted as same action. (For example “kill Luxy” and “kill firekitten”), those actions will be canceled out and not work.
Converts and revives are disabled for the purpose of this game.
Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun
You are a member of the Town.
At day, you can vote and talk.
At night, you can draw (or at least the host hopes so).
You win when all Mafia members are dead.