Hear ye hear ye! A change of tax regulation in Castle Adiart! The Royal Court will no longer charge a public court fee from this patch! Thanks to all good citizens for your feedback and comments. The Royal Court has heard you and decided to create a court fee-free environment for the beloved citizens of Castle Adiart (for public games). In addition, the Royal Court also made adjustments to the classes and faction rotation rate, improved the quality of citizen’s life by UI and tutorial improvements, and maintained the environment with bugs fixed. Come and join us in the courtroom to enjoy the game of deceit!
- Removed Public court fees.
- Reduced faction rotation period from 7 days to 4 days.
- Mystic and Hunter are Unique classes again.
- Increased the probability of spawning investigative Blue Dragons variety.
- Fixed Maid’s Matchmake with a Fool in the game.
- Facelift, Exhume, Blood of Mithras, and Gather Darkness can no longer be canceled once used.
- If you are converted on a night that you were occupied or redirected, it will count towards granted immunity count (3 times grants immunity).
- Nobles can no longer use Political Pressure when there is no vote day (or max trials exceeded).
UI and Tutorial
- New button link to the logbook examples at the top-left of the logbook.
- Updated in-game name appearance.
- Added a stay-in tutorial feature to get familiar with the UI before exiting tutorial mode.
System and Game Improvements
- Fixed Gold de-syncs.
- Fixed emotes.
- Fixed empty-class bugs.
- Fixed Discord-related bugs.
- Fixed exiting game crash.
- Improved language filter.
- Citizens can open class cards during the tutorial after they are introduced.
See you in the King’s Courtroom!