Hear ye hear ye!
Tired of waiting for fellow citizens to join the game of deceit? The Royal Court proudly presents the new vote-to-start-early system! When there are 8+ citizens waiting for the next court, citizens can vote to start after 1 minute of wait, and the game of deceit will begin with more than 60% consent.
With the global climate changes, the sun of Castle Adiart will shine upon our land 120s per Day, but note that the sun reacts to the number of deaths happening in Castle Adiart. With the increase of grieving souls floating around, the sunlight will also shorten until it reaches as low as 30s per Day. Nights will only be slightly longer (especially night 1). As citizens rely on the moon for night activities, the moon will glow upon Castle Adiart for 55s per Night. Citizens will have 40s to get familiar with the King’s Courtroom on Day 1. And the Royal Court decided to light up the castle with torch fire to welcome the citizens to King’s Courtroom, which grants an additional 10s to a total of 65s for citizen’s First Night activities.
- Vote-to-start-early System LIVE: When there are 8+ citizens in the queue, citizens can vote to start the game early after 1 minute of waiting in the queue, with more than 60% of citizens vote for it.
- Time Adjustments:
- Day time raised from 90s to 120s, with a falling timer with fewer citizens alive in the game. It can be as low as 30s.
- Nighttime raised from 45s to 55s, with a falling timer with fewer citizens alive in the game. It can be as low as 45s.
- The First Day is now 40s.
- The First Night is now 65s.
Class Balance and Updates
- Change Butler’s Serve Wine to be unable to use on the same target twice in a row.
- Chronomancer’s Distort Reality now notifies the victim it was moved to.
- Replace Tenacity from the Kings (minus Psycho King) to Privileged, allowing the Kings to talk during Trial.
- Replace Ritualist’s Brotherhood with Intensify with 2 charges.
- Reduce Court Wizard’s Icy Veins to 2 charges.
- Reduce Alchemist’s Stoneskin to 2 charges.
- Reduce Sellsword’s Stonewall to 3 charges.
- Reduce Observer’s Overlook to 3 charges.
- Change Sage to Offensive Class Type.
- Change Herbalist to Social Class Type.
- Unseen and Cult classes that cancel his/her night ability that is NOT a self/auto-targeted ability will now properly warn allies (self-auto already worked).
- Fixed Observer/Seeker flipped problem.
UI and Tutorial
- Rearranged lobby header.
- Add collapsed “Knowledgebase” menu at the top-right for UI improvement.
- Move “Class Cards” to the top-left to be more dominant for UI improvement.
- Additional tutorial content on clickable chat links by Mastermind.
System and Game Improvements
- Class Card Improvements
- Fixed class card stuck problem.
- Fixed class card underline links’ click-ability.
- Fixed logbook’s “Send to Chat” to pass multiple lines for readability.
- Fixed de-sync problem.
- Fixed the friend interaction bug.
- Remove class card scrollbars.
- Hover over abilities for longer class card descriptions no longer block by yellow memos.
- Press ESC to exit the glossary.
See you in the King’s Courtroom!