- Game Size: 13
- Game Speed: Days: 48/24
- Game Type: Special - Rolemadness
- This game has bastard mechanics. However, the OP and your rolecard will not lie to you.
- There may or may not be anti-claim mechanics in place.
- There is a D1 Start and a D1 Execute. Executions are both Plurality and Majority.
- Days are 48 hours and Nights are 24 hours. Actions will lock one hour before EoN. Night may be skipped if all living players with applicable abilities vote to skip the night.
- MyLo/LyLo will be announced.
- The Titans have a 24/7 scumchat, and the nightkill is mandatory and assignable.
- This is a closed game. However, you are aware of the fact that there are ten town members and three scum members.
- Scum do get fakeclaims.
- Follow the General Forum Rules, linked here - Global Forum/Discord/Game/Meta Rules - Please Read First, as well as the Forum Mafia Rules, linked here - Official Forum Game Rules
- Alts are not allowed in this game.
- Actions are done by messaging in your rolecard. Questions may be asked in your rolecard.
- Last wills/logs are not present in the game.
- Votes must be done in the format of /vote [PLAYER NAME] @Aelin and any applicable cohosts or vc-bots, and unvotes must be done in the format of /unvote @Aelin. If this is not followed, your vote will not be considered valid. This is to make it easier on me, thank you for understanding.
- No-elimination is not a valid vote.
- Players should post at least 20 on-topic posts per day. If a player fails to meet this, they will first be prodded, and then either force-replaced or modkilled.
- Excessive AtE is heavily frowned upon.
Example Rolecards (These flavors are not in the game)
Son of Hermes
Demigod - Offensive
Night: Up To No Good - Pick a player and… watch over them for the night. See who visits them and who they visit. (2 Uses)
Defeat the Titans.
Titan - Support
Day: Mist - Cover all titans in a thin layer of mist, causing all alignment checks on them tonight to return as ‘Demigod’ for the night. (2 Uses)
Night: Fraternizing - Choose a player and add them to a neighborhood. (2 Uses)
Night: High Tide - Prevent all visits to you tonight. Abilities used on you will still take up a Use. (3 Uses)
Reach parity with the Demigods.
Demigods: Defeat the Titans.
Titans: Reach parity with the Demigods.
EliThePsycho- Executed D2 - Katie Gardner
clonedcheese- Died N1 - Annabeth Chase
Wazza- Died N2 - Percy Jackson
Silviu- Died N4 - Jason Grace
Zone- Died N2 - Kronos
Luxy- Executed D3 - Reyna Ramirez-Arellano
thepigeonnyc- Executed D1 - Hazel Levesque
Nightingale- Executed D4 - Koios
min- Died Night 3 - Will Solace
- Marshal (Uninformed)
- Chloe (Uninformed)
- sulit (Uninformed)
- astand (Informed)
- katze (Uninformed)
- Intensify (Informed)
- DatBird (Informed)
- KyoDaz (Uninformed)
- Arete (Informed)
- Whysper (Uninformed)
- Arctic (Uninformed)
- A very cute girl (Informed)
PJO FM - 3/13 - Demigods (Town) Wins! - #1582 by Aelin - EoD1/EoN1
PJO FM - 3/13 - Demigods (Town) Wins! - #2661 by Aelin - EoD2
PJO FM - 3/13 - Demigods (Town) Wins! - #3104 by Aelin - EoD3
PJO FM - 3/13 - Demigods (Town) Wins! - #3305 by Aelin - EoD4