- Follow the Global Forum/Discord/Game/Meta Rules - Please Read First , and the Official Forum Mafia and Forum of Lies Rules . Please make sure you have enough time for this game before you sign up.
- Alts will not be allowed in this game, and they are disallowed as a game mechanic.
- Having fun is impossible. Do not attempt it. This rule will not be enforced, it is merely for your own safety.
- Day phases will last 48 hours, or until curtailed by an execution.
- The execution will be decided by means of Majority + Plurality. If a simple majority of all living players are voting for somebody, the day will end early and they will be executed. Otherwise, the player with the most votes will be executed at hte end of the day.
- If at the end of the day the votes are tied, a random player among the tied votes will be executed.
- Voting to execute nobody is a valid vote. If this vote reaches majority or has the plurality of votes, nobody will be executed.
- Night phases will last 24 hours, however they may be shortened or extended slightly to keep EoD constant.
- Days will begin and end at 18:00 PM BST unless otherwise stated.
- The Mafia will communicate via a discord server, which will be publicised at the end of the game unless a member of the Mafia objects.
- The Mafia have an assigned factional kill, use of which is not compulsive.
- The setup, at this time, has not yet been designed.
- When you sign up, please privately send the host the name of a fictional character (i will give you leeway on this requirement if it’s entertaining), and two other backup choices, in case you pick the same as somebody else. Please do not discuss these choices anywhere until the game begins.
- Using those names, I will create the setup according to these parameters:
- 1 - Allignments will be randed independently of name choices.
- 2 - I will then construct a setup where all players have the randed allignment and abilities and rolename based on one of their character choices. I will attempt to use your first choice, but may use backup choices if the setup requires abilities incompatabile with your first choice’s abilities.
- 3 - All players in the game will be either Town or Mafia.
- 4 - The game will not be bastard, however it may contain some elements on the boundary. If you’re expecting a vanilla-like game, I honestly do not know why you’re even considering joining a Upick.
:joy_crab: :joy_crab: :joy_crab: :joy_crab:
You are Joycat, a meme that is currently using Marshal as a phylactery to bypass its’ proper death- as such, you are a Town Example
- Impossible to Avoid (Passive) » - Your rolecard will be publicly revealed at the beginning of the game.
- Indicative of Site Quality (Passive) » - You are immune to death due to not being in the game.
- (Night) » - - Infinite uses.
You win with the Town.
Eliminate all Mafia.
Jane- Died N4 Trifalgar D. Water Law ZoneQ11- Executed D4 W.D. Gaster WindwardAway- Exceuted D1 Roy Mustang EliThePsycho- Executed D2 Hat Kid
SirDerpsALot- Died N4 Yashiro Isana
- Katze - Killed N3 - Korin
min CenturiesPKR - Executed D3 - Miles Edgeworth ArcticXI- Died N1 Society Apprentice YouButWorse ATNoNameDied N2 Glide
- TrustworthyLiberal Arete
- Appelsiini (Uninformed)
Sulit Butters (Replaces) In
YBW comes running (Replacing) in
Arete Trees (Replaces) in
EOD1- Windward AWAY!
Conroy Frenches (Replaces) In
ATNoName takes the wheel (Replacing in)
PKR BLANKS in (Have u noticed like 90% of these threadmarks are just replacements. Me Neither)
EOD2- Eli is Executed
SOD3- ATNoName more like ATDead
EoD3 - PKR GETS GOT
SoD4 - Society Moves Past The Need For Katze