Pretty straight-forward patch – This is an “early access” patch; bare with us
- Enhanced Throne’s security.
- Lobby chat anti-spam added:
- 1.5s cooldown (same as in-game).
- Server-side inspection, to be improved upon over time.
–Xblade @ https://discord.gg/tol
- Fixed login screen crashes for some
- Fixed Paladin class card Unseen convert (should show nothing).
- Fixed Alcoholic class card that should be showing occ immune icon.
- Fixed tutorial wording for King’s DM to “suspect” he’s BD rather than “knows”.
- Fixed tutorial
- Single exe security is too strong (triggering antivirus): No point, if unplayable! Removed this security feature - we’ll observe and adjust, as necessary.
- Fixed quest flip issues for new quests.
- Potentially fixed quest swap (refresh) credits.
- Slightly more security.
- Fixed most of the lobby chat and in-game bugs. Special shoutout to those that submitted Discord
- Fixed desyncs.
- Still has known breaking bugs caused by the massive backend changes in the security patch: Game will be down until ver
- Fixed ability bugs.
- Fixed end-game chat.
- Day phase minimum timer is now 30s from 15s (unintended).
- Fixed Day 1 abilities like Imprison that didn’t show up
- Fixed reporting players at the end screen.
- Can no longer move pardon/exe window (it was bugging off the screen).
- Numerous quest progression bugs fixed.
THANKS everyone who helped test the early access security patch and reporting things to Discord
#bugs-dont-ping !! The things that had to be done devastated many in-game scripts that can’t all be discovered with only 2 clients (my test environment). You guys rock!!
– Xblade @ https://discord.gg/tol