Short fuse V - Day 1 [6/12] - Mafia win... Day 1

i don’t know if i should trust you

you’ve just betrayed me and i’m still recoiling from that

1 Like

italy having evo’s detonator is highly convenient tbh

why do we have more spectators than players

1 Like

What are the players you V-read so far?

i’ll be honest my posts about italy are motivated by my overwhelming urge to blow somebody up and kickstart the detonation party and i can easily justify destroying italy because it’s not a very controversial thing to do at the moment

the posts do sound kinda limp, like he lacks engagement, but he exhibited a similar trait in his v game (last fol) so i’m less inclined to wolfread him for it

EVO hasn’t any groupscum games on this site yet, right?

i feel good about hippo and appel
braixen has been acceptable
none of these reads are solid because the game is still in infancy

i feel like there’s a difference in approach between this and hippo’s urge to detonate but i can’t describe it

it’s like derps is pretending to hesitate while hippo isn’t but idk if it’s correct or even wolfy

Disagree on Appel as they look way too cautious this match.

Braixen I’m pretty sure is likely V as I’ve checked his wolf games and he’s far less aggressive there. Caveat here being that his last wolf game was about two years ago, though.

I didn’t think Derps even posted this entire game, so there’s cause for concern there.

this looks like >rand v drybones
but he doesn’t have enough posts for me to actually consider him v

i’m really grasping at straws here aren’t i
people aren’t posting

Seth’s still >rand for me. He hasn’t made any of his town tells so far.

i should note she was cautious in poisonous and was a villager
i think it’s a playstyle thing

i’ve never seen her not be cautious, is the thing

1 Like

The last time I tried to be really confident failed majestically :’) The moment I got pressured I went right back to over-explaining my thought process and being defensive

and since she’s only had village rands so far based on available information i don’t think cautiousness is her wolftell

alice is giving me bad vibes but i have no idea why

braixen has her detonator
well
i think her days are numbered regardless of alignment because braixen strikes me as someone who shall abuse the detonator

1 Like

Actually this paragraph pinged me the most. I mean, it’s a bit hard to follow this post as the logic would imply that Appel is suspicious of you and then she walks back on it.

Obviously, I’m not going to detonate her now, as I want to see her thought process further.