○ Lan WangJi: “Is it amusing, trifling with empty words?”
○ Wei WuXian: “It’s very amusing. But, believe me, my words are as much a trifle as my moves are, which means not at all.”
○ “…” Lan WangJi muttered to himself. “Why am I sitting here having such a useless conversation with you?”
– Mo Dao Zu Shi
- Follow the Global Forum Rules and the Forum Mafia Rules.
- Post a minimum of 20 game related posts per Day Phase.
- Do not forget to leave a vote at the end of the day. (Unless Majority was activated.)
- Fail to heed the former three rules more than thrice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
- With the exception of the first rule, I can add and/or remove rules in the future.
- Days are 48 hours unless majority is reached early and nights are 24 hours.
- There are no logs / last will mechanics.
- Self-votes are considered valid votes.
- Votes are locked in MyLo and LyLo scenarios.
- All votes must be in the form /vote [name of player] to be considered valid, and all unvotes must be in the form /unvote. This is to enable the smooth processing of votes. (Please don’t put your votes at the end of a sentence and make a new line instead.)
- All actions must be submitted in your classcards.
- Flips will be shown after a player dies.
- The Mafia factional kill IS mandatory.
- The Mafia factional kill IS assigned. That is, a specific member of the Mafia must be chosen to perform the factional kill. If no member is selected, the last member who submitted a kill will be assumed to perform it.
- The Mafia will communicate through a private message.
- The game starts when the player list is fully filled.
- This is a standard closed setup.
- Executions are majority and plurality. In cases of a tie, the executions will be determined randomly among the players outside the tie.
- No Exe is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In case No Exe and a player are tied at the end of the day, No Exe takes priority.