Has a single night ability that works exactly like Defile except instead of defiling the target:
- If he selects their class, he attacks them
- If he selects the wrong class, he suicides
- Is infinite use and usable N1
Advantages over Coldsteel:
- Can’t kill Blue Dragon
- Can’t confirm Blue Dragon
I did post this once before long ago. Of course Blue Dragon classes aren’t selectable.
King v4.34.7 Beta
Night ability that replaces Allies on Evil King and Safeguard on Good King:
Allow private whispers between yourself and the target player tomorrow with the
Benefit of replacing Allies on Evil King:
- In the endgame Blue Dragon can claim Unseen to confuse Evil King. You can’t do this currently because he already knows who his allies are.
Replace Poison Wine with Poison Wine, which kills the Butler without harming the King.
The info for this ability will not change so that Butlers will eventually learn through trial and error that clicking this button isn’t going to hurt anyone but themselves.
If they don’t learn by the 13th use of Poison Wine the window closes and Throne of Lies uninstalls itself from their machine then bluescreens their computer permanenly.