What happened: The ‘reconnect’ button replaces the play button. When pressed, sends player to an endless loading screen.
What was SUPPOSED to happen: The menu screen works as normal. When a game ends, the reconnect button disabled.
Steps to reproduce this issue: [Unknown and unconfirmed]
How it happened:
- Joined a public match
- Game took longer than normal to start
- Game started to rapidly rotate (far faster than normal) while stacking player models on top of each other [chat did not work either]
- At the beginning of the first night, the normal room was instead a changed perspective of the normal night, with a grayer tone.
- Game proceeded to continue part 3 until I left the game.
- Attempting to join another game led to what is written down in the ‘what happened’ section.
Letting this be known, this is a game-breaking bug.