Photo is available at https://cmoffitt1.deviantart.com/art/Warrior-Cats-Final-Battle-321939785.
Warrior Cats FM - Hosted by @thepigeonnyc. Co-hosted and alt modded by @Arete. Reviewed by @orangeandblack5. Flavor written by @thedovenyc.
Warning, this OP and the game’s flavor may contain minor spoilers to some books, particularly The Last Hope
- Phases are 48/24
- Feedback is the same as FoL.
- Cuddles are plurality and majority. Please ping me upon voting.
- Votes are not locked in CuLo (cuddle-or-lose) or MuLo (miscuddle-and-lose).
- In the case of a tie, the cuddle is randed between the people who have been voted most.
- ThunderClan Vanilla cats do not know which Vanilla they are, they simply get the Vanilla PM shown below.
- The Dark Forest have a factional kill that is assigned and cannot be used alongside other abilities. It is usable by Darkstripe once the other members are dead or if he joins the Dark Forest chat. Otherwise, he cannot use it.
- The uninformed majority is ThunderClan and the informed minority is the Dark Forest.
- The win condition of ThunderClan is to kill the members of the Dark Forest .
- The win condition of the Dark Forest is to gain parity with ThunderClan.
Roles (One of each will roll)
ThunderClan Neighborizer (in neighborhood)
Night ability: Talks a Lot: Add or remove your target to/from a neighborhood chat that you are a part of. This chat lasts until you die and can be used at any time. Unlimited uses.
Night ability: Bring to Medicine Den: Heal and roleblock your target tonight. 3 uses, however you cannot target the same person multiple times.
ThunderClan Parity Cop
Night ability: Read Mind: See if your target is the same alignment as your last. Unlimited uses.
You take care of kits at night, so you have no abilities. You are just another queen, so you don’t know your character.
You also take care of kits at night, so you have no abilities. You are yet another queen, so you don’t know your character.
You train in the Dark Forest (don’t question the alignment) at night, so you have no abilities. You were just thrown into a list of cats who trained in the Dark Forest, so you don’t know your character.
You stay in the elders’ den telling stories, so you have no abilities. You have blended in with the elders, so you do not know your character.
You go on patrols at night, so you have no abilities, and have forgotten your character from all that patrolling.
You are considered a boring character. As such, you have no abilities, and you don’t know your character.
Since Cinderpelt just left your body, you don’t have any abilities and you don’t know your character.
The parts of the books where you’re POV are so boring that you don’t have any abilities and even you don’t know your character.
Dark Forest Godfather
Passive: Former Deputy: You will appear as the same alignment as ThunderClan cats to Jayfeather
Dark Forest Roleblocker
Night ability: Distract: Stop your target from using abilities tonight. You cannot be roleblocked while using this ability. 3 uses.
Dark Forest Goon
You’re too busy plotting your revenge to do anything but kill people.
Dark Forest Traitor/Double Parity Cop
Passive: Lost in the Dark Forest: The other members of the Dark Forest do not know who you are and you do not know who they are, nor do you talk with them.
Night ability: Look for Tigerstar: Check if two people are of the same alignment. If they are the same, you will learn their alignment. If they are both members of the Dark Forest , then you will join their chat. You may target yourself when there is only one other member left, and this ability is disabled when you are the only member left. Unlimited uses.
You have no abilities and you don’t know your character.
- Warrior Catsuh
- DatBird (undecided)
- Mistyx (informed)
- Chloe (uninformed)
- Mercenary (informed)
- Frostwolf103 (informed)
- thedovenyc (informed)
- astand (informed)
- MaximusPrime (informed)