lol just delete the mods stupid team awards
- Yes and no.
- None really
- Seemingly strange bounds on what is ok and what is not ok. What’s the line? Mod intervention into games from a setup perspective has historically failed…pretty much every single time
- Honestly no issues
Keep the team awards but Chloe gets both award every time, regardless of if she’s in the game or not
- Funny in-joke that we have
- Stops team player award system disputes
- Chloe team player award
- Possibly none. Maybe perfect idea?
Here’s what you replace team awards with
Annual FoL awards
why the hell does this have so many likes dont feed his ego
- Do you think we are too lenient/strict regarding punishment lengths?
- Do you think the Forum Mafia rules are in need of changing? If so, what would you change?
- What is your biggest issue with the moderation system currently?
- Do you have anything else you’d like to say, that the prior questions did not quite reach?
- You all are doing too good of a job that you’re making me look bad. Stahp
- The forums are doing great and you’re all doin’ fantastic, keep it up
- Actually fun
- Celebrates the community
- Focuses on the best, rather than mandating that something be chosen
- Requires effort
sorry that im funnier than you
Add a “no ‘bets’ in game based on the game rule” (such as “if x is town I’ll post a picture of me eating coins”) it sucks for integrity
Wouldnt annual awards just have the same problem as team awards but just on a bigger scale of the entire year instead of one game
No, annual awards would be fun because there’d actually be a reason for them
MC did annual awards last year, they were fun
MU does em every year as well
Sorry if this is a stupid question fjntkf
Why would it
The problems of team player awards are mostly stemming that it’s an every game thing trying to solve a problem that it doesn’t even fix
I don’t actually take issue with team player awards, but they’re kinda just a pat on the back
the annual awards idea would be sick though, especially considering we’re still early on in the year!
My contention with the team player awards is that, as a system, it’s pointless
Why have a system that doesn’t work
Well that’s true
Bleh I’m stupid
That aside I don’t think there’s any problem with moderation though you all are based
the hot sauce was your own fault
More cross community events might be interesting